FEATURES & SPECS
- Extracts DSD64 and PCM up to 24/192 from the HDMI data stream from a player/transport with HDMI out
- Outputs DSD64 via the DoP (DSD over PCM) protocol and hi-res PCM up to 24/192 through the S/PDIF Coax and Toslink Optical outputs to an external DAC
- Fully HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) and copy protection compliant
- HDMI pass-through for player menu settings and other video uses
- HDMI Type A input [19-pin female]
- HDMI Type A output [19-pin female]
- S/PDIF Coaxial Audio output [RCA]
- S/PDIF Optical Audio output [Toslink]
- Mini-USB (for firmware updates only)
- DC 12V input for battery power
- IEC AC power input
Dimensions: 8.5″ wide x 1.75″ high x 4.75″ deep
Weight: 2.2 lbs.
Each individual GeerFab Audio D.BOB undergoes comprehensive quality control and a complete test before shipping. This D.BOB is warranted by GeerFab Audio to the original purchaser against defects in workmanship and materials used in manufacture for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase. Faults due to customer misuse, unauthorized modifications or accidents are not covered by this warranty. No other warranty is expressed or implied.
If you suspect that your product is faulty, please contact the retailer from which you purchased the unit and the retailer will contact GeerFab Audio. Sometimes a defect is simply a transport or DAC not properly setup or a DAC that does not support DoP via S/PDIF Coax (see System Requirements below). If a purchaser wishes to return a unit because of system incompatibility, it is at the retailer’s discretion to accept a return or exchange. GeerFab Audio is not responsible for customer’s system incompatibility.
Prior to shipping, customer or retailer must obtain an RMA number from GeerFab Audio for warranty services. Units sent without RMA number will not be accepted. GeerFab Audio will repair or replace a defective unit with a new or refurbished unit at its sole discretion. The warranty from the original unit will stay in effect through the original term.
PLEASE NOTE – MINOR CORRECTIONS TO SLEEVE AND MANUAL: Early runs of the D.BOB included an AC to DC wall wart. Future shipments will not include this unnecessary accessory. The 12VDC in is intended for linear power supplies or battery power. The packaging sleeves and manuals may continue to refer to its inclusion, but please ignore. Same goes for the “International Power Cable Adpaters” mentioned on the sleeve and in the manual. They were never included in the package. This was a mixup that went uncorrected until now. Our apologies. Thank you for your understanding.